CPPA Firm is a nationwide network of public insurance adjusters experienced in assessing damages caused by natural disasters.
Understanding the tricks of the insurance trade is the first step to maximizing your compensation.
Sadly, the companies you’ve paid to cover your losses during times of struggle and disaster often do their best to minimize your payout.
When you buy insurance, you are purchasing into a pool of money to be dispersed when you and your property face damage beyond your ability to pay a small deductible. But getting that payout can be a struggle, and the insurance company is not your friend. While they are legally obligated to make a payout, they have several tricks that save them money at your expense.
We don’t like seeing insurance companies take advantage of people who’ve paid tens, sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars for coverage into their policy. That’s why we work solely for homeowners, representing the complete picture of a disaster event and its impact on policyholder property.
When a disaster strikes, homeowners don’t want their concerns compounded by the entities who are supposed to be helping them. Yet, very often, more worry is exactly what their insurance companies offer. They like to be efficient. Sophisticated data mining and artificial intelligence tools tell insurance companies where disasters hit and the relative impact, often before the residents are fully aware of the extent of the damage.
1. Fort Worth, TX
6. Wichita Falls
12. San Antonio
- We negotiate for both residential and commercial property damages
- We cover all property losses and determine the values for settlement
- We calculate the interruption damages and other extra claims
- We prepare and document all covered damages
- We get the maximum settlements and avoid low-ball claims
- We take care of everything you focus on life and family
- Our entire team of experts working for you to get the job done!
- We save you time, money, and frustration
- You can sit back, relax and allow the professionals to work for you!
- Real-time measurements with state-of-the-art software
- Our state-of-the-art software saves time measuring, estimating, and creating contracts
- High-Quality architectural shingles and materials used on every job!
- Automatic Code upgrades
- We guarantee our work and your satisfaction
- 15 year Labor warranty
- We do a thorough clean-up after work is complete